Thursday, September 18, 2014

Amit Kakkar Made Easy

After long time I am writing, actually I am so busy with my job and coaching.
In my batch H four subjects have been completed ie strength of material , heat transfer, thermodynamic and maths.
Presently theory of machine is going on.

Well it's Amit Kakkar Sir.I want to say few points about him which is based on my two days coaching.

1. At first day, I saw so many people and also gals were there to read TOM..it indicates his popularity.

2. In his class, there is high discipline, it means a good environment for study but I think there is fear more than requirement.

3. He belongs to my hometown Kanpur, he is physically attractive.

4. He seems to have so much knowledge about so many things.
But
But
But
.
.
.
.
Here is what I really don't like.

1. I always feel he is having attitude which I never like for anybody.

2. He is zero friendly that mean you can't ask a question to him. As we already have problem in clearing our doubt so forget to clear doubt with him.

3. He is very fast in teaching probably having No time so it's hard to understand clearly.

I don't find anything extra or
You say all the myth and hype over Amit Kakkar ended.

Before the class I was so curious to do Amit sir class but now I just wanna say

"Krishna Sirupa Sir is best and so humble teacher I have seen in my life.he never had any attitude if you have any problem then he will clear your doubt to infinite time untill you got his point. when he is teaching in class. He is like worshiping. He is more than best. I am so lucky to be his student."

So may be I am the first person in made easy coaching who say AMIT KAKKAR SIR IS NOTHING.

His teaching is not bad but not as I think it should be.

I will write more about him after finishing the subject and having time.

He is on Facebook Amit Kakkar Sir on Facebook .

And ya I will also write all about my favourite teacher KRISHNA SIR.

dear friends just study because exam is coming so fast, don't go anywhere or sleep too mucha as now it's less than four months to study so wake up and start study.

All the best friends. 

20 comments:

  1. No brother...u r not d only one who do not agree with d way amit sir teaches...infact we few student from B BATCH also dont like his attitude . In our opinion list of best faculties are as follows:-
    1) KRISHNA SIR (S.O.M)
    2) RAMNATHA SIR (I.C.ENGINE)
    3) SOURABH PANDEY SIR (Ind.Engg)
    4) SHEKHAR SIR (H.T)
    5) PADMESH DWIVEDI SIR (M.D)
    6) ASCHARYA BANSAL SIR (RAC)
    7) VINOD SIR(CASTING)
    8) AMIT KAKKAR SIR(T.O.M)
    9) MANOJ NAUDIYAL SIR(F.M)
    10) AMRINDER SIR (THERMO)

    AND D X FACTOR , ONE N ONLY UNCOMPARABLE D JUGAAD KING WHO IS NOT AT D LAST BUT ALWAYS AT D TOP..
    "SIR" S.K.MONDAL SIR .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Please send me msg I want some enquiry regarding NOTES from you .

      Delete
  2. Amit Sir is one of the most talented faculty at MADE EASY
    U r wrong bro..
    He cleared my doubt always....
    All faculty of made Easy is so talented, laborious.... I love MADE EASY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Varun Sir (FM) is the best teacher for me ,it's because I had no doubts when he left out of class he will make u feel satisfied with lot of happiness in mind coz concepts of FM will stick to your mind with FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Varun Sir (FM) is the best teacher for me ,it's because I had no doubts when he left out of class he will make u feel satisfied with lot of happiness in mind coz concepts of FM will stick to your mind with FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abe sasuro...kuch bhu mat bolo Kakkar sir k bare main...tumhari aukat hi kya hai sir ke samne...he is the best teacher though he has attitude and he must have it

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is outstanding.....Nice personality too

    ReplyDelete
  8. krishna sir can not teach students untill he will stop speaking na na na in the end of every statement.
    amit kakkar sir has an attitude but it suits him.
    i had the worst experience with krishna sir.
    in some time he will start singing
    na na nare nare nare

    ReplyDelete
  9. are every batch getting the same faculty for most of subjects?? especially mondal sir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. those who are criticizing any of the faculty, can they reply which psu or ministery they are working in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amit Kakkar Sir k acche attitude se aap kya krne ka irada rkhte hai??
    By the way..he has never said not to ask doubts..but he encourages that first think whatever you are asking is valid or not. I personally feel this is the best method to teach a subject like TOM.
    Baaki duniya MODI BHAKT hai....mai KAKKAR BHAKT hu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Manoj Naudiyal sir is most brilliant person I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please Don't use negative comments for Kakkar Sir. He is one of the best faculties of India. He has thorough and deep knowledge and even if you are been slapped by Kakkar Sir feel yourself lucky.
    I have deep respect for all Made Easy faculties. Although my favourite faculty are Sri Varun Pathak Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please Don't use negative comments for Kakkar Sir. He is one of the best faculties of India. He has thorough and deep knowledge and even if you are been slapped by Kakkar Sir feel yourself lucky.
    I have deep respect for all Made Easy faculties. Although my favourite faculty are Sri Varun Pathak Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amit kakkar Sir is best teacher in t.o.m subject and I'm so inspired this sir

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amit Kakkar Sir best hain bhai. 5% log jinme zyada chul hoti ques puchne ki unko prblm hoti. Baaki jo kv ques ni puchte jo sir btate smjh lete bina soche....Unke liye best hain Sir. Tom aisa paper hai jisme zyada dimag ni chlana hota. Sir best hain sbko psnd hain Amit Kakkar. I think best for 97%. 3% jo firsr bench pr baith kr ques pchte not good for then

    ReplyDelete