Friday, August 15, 2014

Introduction

Hi Readers,

First of all Happy Independence Day ! 
 

Hope you are fine and you are here to find something.Actually Nowadays everybody is Busy with his career.Really its a big concern until you realizes what really you want.

  
My Name is Anurag Mani Tiwari.I'm from Kanpur.I completed my graduation ie B.Tech in 2014 from a Pvt. Institute in Kanpur.



Actually I never went outside or lived without family.But Now i have to live.Really i'm missing my family,my little bro. my home,my kanpur street where i usually walk at night and daily go for "GOLGAPPE/PANI PURI/PANI KE BATASHE/FULKI".
I am missing my college also.
I really don't came here (Delhi) for made easy coaching.I was here for Job but it was going so late so having no option other than Coaching.
Interesting Fact is that I joined Made Easy On July 03,2014 and my Appointment Letter came on July 15,2014.
Now i have to choose one but I went for both.Because I dont want to waste my year.
Usually I am missing classes regularly.
 

The reason why i am writing the blog is that i wish some people read it and get benefited from it.I will try to be honest in the blog but ya also keep the thing in mind not to Hurt anybody By any mean.
I am sure someday someone will read it sure.

Posting soon about everything throughout my coaching,Delhi,My Room and my Lazy Schedule (I'm changing it) soon.

                 Thank You.

2 comments: